Sunday, September 20, 2009

Suggestions Please!

So last weekend I told Mike we don't have anything going on next weekend so let's paint the family room. Well it turns out I was totally wrong and we had a lot going on. Michelle was coming into town from Utah, Mike's Aunt and Uncle, Bill and Tracy were in town from Arizona, Mike had a golfing tournament on Saturday, we had a 30th birthday party on Saturday night and a family dinner on Sunday night. But since I really wanted to paint the family room my wonderful husband stayed up late on Thursday and Friday night and got the wall done.






This is what we started with. The first night he painted the blue.




The next night he did the brown.



This is the end result. Now we are wondering where we should go from here. Do we leave the side walls the white color, do we paint them brown or do a light khaki color? Please let me know what you think.







1 comment:

Craig and Stephanie said...

I think Brown would look great!