Friday, August 14, 2009

Busy Summer

Okay so I have been neglecting this blog just a bit but we have been busy. Here are a few things we have been up to...

-We painted and hung chair rail in the kids rooms (picture to come soon).

-We have done a little camping and hiking and more to come.

- I joined the dirty thirty club so Mike sent me to the T-Spa at the Tulalip Hotel with Kathy. While I was getting pampered he was busy getting ready for the surprise party he threw me.

- Colten is all signed up for Pre-School, we are very excited and nervous. I got teary eyed just talking to the teachers about leaving him there.

- Mike and I went to see Dane Cook with Dan and Kathy. We have enjoyed more and more kid free nights out lately as they get older.

- Work for me has been really crazy/busy/insane and my part time job is almost a full time job. Seems a little crazy that I work for a home builder and we are so busy considering the economy but we are slammed and my payables have almost tripled what I did last year.

-We welcomed a new addition to our family (ok, our extended family) Tonja and Lavon welcomed Skyla Bliss on July 16th. We are so happy to have a baby girl in the family and you know I have totally gone crazy buying clothes for her.

Now we are getting ready to go camping the first week of September and Conner's 2nd birthday is at the end of September.

I will try to stay on top of this thing but I cannot guarantee anything. Here is a picture of the boys on our hike up to the ice caves (don't mind Colten's hair he was a sleep in the car on the way).






1 comment:

The Murphy Family said...

Ah I miss you guys already!