Wednesday, November 12, 2008

November 12th, 2008



Today is the one year anniversary of Conner's open heart surgery. As I sit here and write this I think about what a difference a year makes. This time last year I could hardly recognize my baby he had so many tubes coming out of him and today I could hardly catch him he is running all over the place. We have been back to Children's several times throughout the year for check ups and they have been very happy with his progress. Conner is doing great, he does not need to go back to Children's until he is 2. Yes, a whole year from now. We are very blessed to have such a wonderful hospital like Children's so close. I thank the lord everyday for the gifts he has given our family. Happy 1 year anniversary Conner, we love you!

1 comment:

The Murphy Family said...

Happy Anniversary! Give him a big hug from me.