Thursday, November 13, 2008

Conner's First Hair Cut








Conner had his first hair cut on Tuesday. Mike was very happy that I finally had it done. He said he looked like he had an old man mullet because it was getting so long but it was so thin. I hate cutting there hair for the first time. I love the baby hair, and then after they get it cut they look so much older. So here are the pics of my big boy, that is losing his baby face. Guess it is time to pregnant again... Just Kidding Grandma. He was pretty mad at me by the time he was done as you can see in the last picture.




Colten also got his hair cut. Here are some pics of him. Ignore the binky, I just can't seem to get him to get rid of it. He was also sick that day. He ended up puking when we got home and had a high fever. He is feeling better now though.

No comments: