Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Daddy's Saturday Project



A couple of weeks ago while I was working and Mike was home with the kids I got a phone call from Colten. He was saying swing set, swing set and then Mike got on the phone and told me he wants a swing set. I thought that we should wait another year because our boys are 1 & 2 (almost 2 & 3). But Mike was all they really want a swing set to play on like the neighbors (these boys have him wrapped around there tiny fingers). So the next day we headed out to Toys R Us and bought the boys a swing set. Then it snowed and rained and everything else. So finally on Saturday Daddy, Gramdpa and Uncle worked for 6 hours to get the swing set put together for the boys. And of course they love it. I guess it was a good idea to get them one. I am still a little nervous with Conner but he doesn't try to climb all over it yet.

2 comments:

The Murphy Family said...

Oh how fun! I can't wait to get our first swing set (in like 2 years)

Craig and Stephanie said...

Carrie -

We need to get the boys together now that we are back in Seattle. Plus, I'd love to see the new house!! Can you believe Jackson will be one in 6 weeks?

Steph